Sunday, June 6, 2010

Things Happen

I have realized that I haven't posted in a looooong time. I apologize to the 3-5 people who possibly read this blog for that. Some recent, interesting and exciting updates in my life are as follows: 

  • About a week and a half ago, my Nana accidentally thought that her dish soap was pop, and so she proceeded to drink it. Thank goodness she realized it wasn't pop after she had one sip.
  • Today, I ran into the one and only Katie Mervart on the street (she was working on my corner, if you know what I mean) and we went for a lovely walk around Hamilton's most awesome neighbourhood (ours) and looked at all the way too awesome homes that we will one day live in. Ravenscliffe Ave. is my dream street, and if I stay in Hamilton, I will one day own a home on that street. There is no question about it. I don't really care if the homes cost over a million. Seriously. 
  •  I baked cookies last night, and they are almost gone. I seriously need to stop baking cookies.
  • Very recently, I have realized that some people are major douchebags, and I really hate when they mess with my people. Just get the fuck out, and leave my people alone. Man, I feel like a modern-day Moses...expect the Pharaoh is a whole bunch of people who are just douchebags.
I will try to blog more...life has just been unfortunately hectic and sad lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment