Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Need An Automated Title Generator

Ah, yesterday. Yesterday was interesting. But then again, walking onto a TV set is going to be interesting, since it's not the average everyday thing that you do. Tara and I were walking to My Thai (Thai Memory was CLOSED for some reason - weird) and BAM! Some sort of filming is happening. Of course, we were quietly told that we had to wait until they were done shooting, so we stood there...waiting...wanting Thai food. It was quite grand to be able to watch the actor come out of My Thai and pick this huge wedgie several times. Yes, they were shooting out of My Thai...although it wasn't My Thai...it was this donut shop. I hope My Thai got good money for letting their restaurant be used. Anyway, through eavesdropping, I eventually found out that they were shooting a new TV series called She's The Mayor for VisionTV (I know, right?) 

So I guess at the end of the day, I can say "I was there", or "I saw some not too famous people shooting a new TV series". Exciting stuff, right? Of course, I didn't even think to take a picture of the filming...I was obviously entranced in the whole experience, why would I even think to take a picture? 

The most unfortunate part was that they obviously didn't need any extras at that time. If they did, they obviously would have asked Tara and I. I have no doubt about this, since Tara and I exude radiance around us. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment