Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nana Post

My Nana is kind of closeted poet, and she wrote this for my parents because they came down to help her with a lot of stuff these past few days. Here is the poem: 

Thank You

When you know you need help,
Just let out a great big yelp.
Loud enough to be heard in the Sault
And Patti and Jack will know what to do
They'll jump into their nice big car,
And be willing to drive very far,
All the way to Ancaster,
So that they could help her.
Her, of course, is good old Mom
When she needs help they always come,
Didn't know what they were getting into
'Cause the job really needed more than two,
That didn't stop them one little bit
They worked so hard to finish it.
My thanks and love I give to you
And I wish blessings in all you do.

Isn't she the cutest thing ever?

1 comment: