Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Leaders Are Real People Too

So I just emailed my City Councillor about the ridiculousness of the East Mountain Pan-Am Stadium site, and he emailed me back quick! He said that he had been answering a lot of these emails and asked if he could cut and paste some answers he's given other people, and would love to hear my comments afterwards. I of course said that he could do that, and that it was no problem. Then emailed me back to thank me for my "courtesy" and said that it was his bedtime, and called himself "Bonzo". I kind of feel like I've just shattered some glass ceiling...or become best friends with an older upper-middle class white man who is an apparent leader in the city. Or...maybe that's just how Hamilton people role. Probably the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment