Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long Hair, Horns, Boats...Yeah

I am so into Vikings right now. 

When I think about Vikings, I literally have to stop what I'm doing because I get so distracted by my thoughts about them. I'm so enamored by them. It's unreal. (Like, I'm not actually joking)

I'm honestly not surprised that I'm in love with Vikings. They have long hair, wear sweet hats with horns on them, and have totally awesome boats. They are fierce and know how to get shit done. They also love nature and grass, since they're all about Greenland.

A new goal I have is to now meet a Viking. A friend of mine has a Norse background, so I practically have met one. Now I know why I was so attracted to having a friendship with him. HE'S A VIKING. Fine, he's not quite a Viking, since he doesn't have a sweet boat or even long hair...but you know, his uncle was like, Leif Ericcson or something. It counts.

So yeah, if you see a Viking somewhere, please tell me immediately and I will run to you, as you stall the Viking so that I can meet him. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment