Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rage

I've been very angry lately, for a variety of reasons. I thought I'd name some just to vent a little. 
  • I hate when I miss the fucking bus and have to wait for the next one - which happens to be late -  meaning I have to wait even longer.
  • I hate it when people are ignorant and closed-minded. I will fight with you. Don't piss me off.
  • I hate when there isn't fucking cell reception everywhere I go.
  • I hate it when random people start following me on Twitter, even though they have 0 tweets and are following 532 other people - what the fuck? 
  • I hate doing school and placement at the same time.
  • I hate taking buses and cabs everywhere.  I'm so over other people being in charge of my transportation. 
  • I fucking hate it when cab drivers don't drive the route you want them to, AND go below the speed limit. What the fuck? 
  • I hate it when you call people for information and you leave a message, but they don't get back to you.
  • I hate it when bus drivers decide to go 7km/hour up the Mountain.
  • I hate it that I can't find a fucking sarong anywhere.
  • I hate the bank. 
There are many more things that have been making me engorged with rage lately, but I thought I'd let those off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment