Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eggplant, J'taime

I always knew there must be some crazy, irrational reason as to why I love eggplant so much. Really, it's quite a love affair. Rarely do people enjoy eggplant as much as I do...but I don't know why, since it's so damn good. (Hello, Eggplant Delight from My Thai).

However, I now realize where this crazy, irrational love comes from. Behold, Woody Allen in an eggplant costume!



OK, well, it's looks like Woody Allen, so that's what I'm going with. OK, fine, another thing is that I'm not even entirely sure that it's an eggplant, but I'm not really sure what other vegetable it would be, despite the fact that it's not purple. Maybe it's not ripe yet? Whatever, my way or the highway. I'm saying it's Woody Allen. I'm also saying that it's an eggplant. Because of that, I now have more of an understanding as to why I love eggplant so much, and nobody can take that away from me. You know, love for eggplant doesn't just happen randomly. There always is some strange reason as to why something like that occurs.

Case closed.

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely an eggplant and the person is definitely Woody Allen because the same picture is on Style Rookie on the side and it's entitled Eggplant Woody. You can trust Tavi since she is a 13-year-old genius.

    P.S. LOVE the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, because I actually saw the picture on Tavi's site first! But then with closer examination...I just wasn't sure. Either way, that's what we're going with!

    And yes, I love the banner as well. It represents how we're ALL winners at Ronny G's Mystical Playground!

    ReplyDelete