Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Word: Epic

There were some epic things that happened tonight.

1. I found Norman. (Read blog post below.)

2. I found out that another former co-worker of mine wasn't dead. My friend and I called her at 11:10pm and she was in bed, but still answered the phone. THANK GOD. We were so damn worried about her. She wasn't answering her email. She wasn't calling us back when we left messages on her damn phone. We seriously thought she was dead.

3. I found out that my co-worker is 3rd cousins with Britney Spears. YES. Britney Spears. They grew up in Kentwood, LA together. Britney was here for a week when she was bald. The next time Britney is here, I'm going to be going out with her. Yeah, pretty epic. I have plans of us doing some awesome karaoke. I'm excited.

4. I jumped in snow. There was a patch of snow in a random person's lawn, and I jumped in it. Yeah, I'm pretty much a bad ass. You don't need to tell me!

5. My taxi driver waited until I was in my building completely before driving away. He was very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment