Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Betty Lou Got A New Pair Of Shoes

Although these are not my dream shoes (Chloe "Susan" boots, by the way - and I could have got something a little more similar, without the studded detail - deal breaker), these Aldo "Rask" shoes still caught my eye, and despite them being from Aldo (I do not trust Aldo - bad experience), I ended up buying them anyway. I later semi-regretted it because I thought they slightly looked like pilgrim shoes, but I'm over that, because they at least don't look like pilgrim shoes when they're ON my feet. But hey, I can pull of pilgrim-esque shoes if I want to!

Sorry for the bad pictures. There is horrible lighting in my apartment at night!


I love the studded detail and the buckle. I was hoping to get more buckle...but these are still great. And they kind of make me feel a little bit closer to the rock n' roller that I truly am.

I can't wait until the snow goes away and I can wear these shoes everyday...until the snow comes back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment