Friday, February 26, 2010

Torn In Two

As I have wanted to continue to make my Nana proud, I have kept up on the intense (no joke) sport of curling. I needed to see where my Norwegian men are...and you know, I bumped into the Canadian team, which I'm not so concerned about. 

But you know what? I am now more torn than ever before. The Canadian team is facing the Norwegian team for the GOLD. Great. Thanks a lot Canada and Norway...you've just torn my heart into two. I admit that I am a loud and proud Canadian, but damn Norway...those pants. 

What is a girl supposed to do? I have a feeling that I will be OK and satisfied with either outcome. I will either be a proud Canadian, being all like "Good for you, Canada, for getting the gold." Or, I will be like "YAYYYYYYYYYY NORWAY!!!! YOUR PANTS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU!!!!" Oh who am I kidding? I'll be saying that about Norway no matter what...gold or silver.

If you didn't understand the first time, I'll say it again:

I HEART YOU NORWAY AND YOUR ARGYLE PANTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment