Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Successfully Becoming A Shoe Snob In One Day

Yup, it's official. I am a shoe snob. Today was successfully spent in Toronto, shopping around at Holts, David's, The Bay's "The Room"...and many more designer shops. For the first time in my life, I tried on Christian Louboutin shoes and they were heaven on my feet. I was in love, immediately. These are the gorgeous shoes I tried on:
 
Once those were on, it's just so hard to go back to average people shoes. I was looking for something more nude, but of course, everything nude that was my size, was sold out. Not surprised, since nude is soooo in this season. 

I'm seriously still buzzing on these shoes. They were the best drugs I've ever had! Too bad this kind of drug is way more expensive than your average pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment