Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bowie + Motown x Alcohol = Best. Night. Ever.

Ohhh the joys of Motown. And Bowie. And alcohol. They're such a great combination!
My friends and I partied it up last night and it was wild! Well, I think. I have personally never slapped so many stranger's asses in my life. What can I say? I love touching people's asses when I get drunk.
And before I forget, the one and only Christina Hyland did my hair and makeup. It was a masterpiece!

 
 
 Best picture of the night goes to Emma, who got her thumb stuck in a bottle and we all hurried to get a picture of it. It was hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous!!
    i can't wait for the day i can come out with you to motown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I want you to come to Motown sooo bad! It's so insanely fun. Let me know when you have some time off or something, and I will make sure that we go to Motown!

    ReplyDelete