Thursday, February 18, 2010

Creeps On Bikes

Today while I was doing some shopping, I kept on running into this creep on a bike. Luckily, it was only twice, but what are the chances that he was leaving Staples while I was going in, and then leaving Fortinos while I was going in? 

Run-in #1: I'm walking towards the doors of Staples, he is riding his bike away from Staples...and he does the whistle thing. I was confused and wondered if he actually meant that whole whistle thing.

Run-in #2: I'm walking towards the doors of Fortinos, and he's riding his bike away from Fortinos. I'm like, OH GREAT. He goes a little further this time and says "Hey Sexy!" in this low, deep, mumbly-ish voice. I couldn't believe it. I now obviously knew that he meant the whistle thing in our first run-in. 

Um, so...thank creepy guy on bike, you really boosted my ego today.

*eye roll*

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the texts documenting this. I hope you see him again today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...if I ever run into him again, that'd be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete