Sunday, March 7, 2010

Almost Famous

Literally. 

Sometime in December, me and my friends went to Motown and got asked if our picture could be taken by some professional photographer. Since then, I've been scouting out for these photos, but no luck! Today, I went on the Club Absinthe Facebook page and looked through the pictures and even went to the photographers site (Montser vs. Me) and looked through all his Motown photos. I came up empty handed. However, on the Facebook page, I came across this picture:

Now, you must be saying, Sheri...that's not you. And you'd be right. I clearly am not the focal point in the picture. But when I saw this picture, I was almost confident that I am in it. Look at the person on the right hand side. Look familiar? I think so! I obvious know my arms, hands and ears any day...and that hair, draped over the face? Yeah, that's generally what happens to me at Motown. I have no idea who is touching my arm...but that's OK. Maybe someone else can do some detective work and figure out who it is!

Anyway, like I said...almost famous.

3 comments: