Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Noteworthy

What's with today, today? 

1. Took a bullet and licked public batteries, as I call them. I am always willing to do the nitty gritty for the good of the people (in this case - Beloshesky and I - even though she ultimately figured out the remote control situation with the batteries)

2. Decided that roller skating is something that will be done in the near future. 

3. Bowie Night. It's happening soon. Enough said. 

4. Taught myself how to french braid hair on Friday, and successfully did a little something in my hair today. You know, a little french braid on the top side of my head...and let the rest of the braid flow down. LOVE BRAIDS RIGHT NOW. Plus, Hyland wore her hair in a side braid today. We're obviously kindred spirits. Shoddy pictures:
5. I wore my thrifted old man faux moccasins. They made me feel like I was grounded with my Mother Earth and they lifted my spirit. I knew I was right to buy those mocs.

6. Hung out in the Social Work Lounge...it was a good time.

7. Nana is officially moving out of the house. I can't believe she came to grips with it. She's moving into a condo in Dundas, right across the street from my kick ass Great Aunt Helen (and Nana's sister). This means that I'll be getting my Grandpa's kick ass mid-century modern stereo/credenza type thing. I'm excited. However, I have no idea where I'm going to put it in my tiny ass apartment.

Most amusing thing of the day? Nana thinks that her 2nd bedroom in her new condo will be her "computer room". She's never worked a computer in her life and I doubt she'll start anytime soon. She's totally wild.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you mentioned me in your post *excitment*...and the public batteries, best moment of my day.

    ReplyDelete